Friday, December 13, 2013

MAC's Black Friday LE Hautecore Lipstick

So, on Black Friday MAC released a matte black lipstick for sale. Only available for that day, and it sold out quickly. Fortunately I was able to snag one!! Too bad it didn't come out sooner since I had just ordered a black lippie from Make Up Forever. But I still bought this one because the MUFE didn't really have a matte finish IMO.

Anywho, if you missed out, don't feel bad.  This lippie will be rereleased in MAC's Punk Coutoure collection, set to be released December 26th. Don't miss out! I'm going to do a post on that collection this weekend too. 

Check out the pics below. I know black lipstick isn't for everyone, but don't knock it until you've tried it lol. Black can be worn alone, but it also looks great when coupled with other lipstick shades too. It's just a lot of fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment