Saturday, December 14, 2013

December Ipsy Bag

Overall I'm impressed with this month's Ipsy bag.  I actually loveeeeedddddd the bag, but a lot of people on the website were complaining about how it wasn't festive.  Well I think it's festive and sleek and gorgeous.  It's shiny, black, with a diamond print and lined with red fabric.  I think this bag is great because if you carry a higher end bag, you wouldn't be embarssed pulling this one out for whatever reason.  Love it.  

I also love the products--the cologne and perfume sample were very large vials--you can def get some use out of this.  I find it odd that the sample had a men's cologne too, but maybe that's just because I don't have a man. LOLOLOL. I think I got my money's worth this month, and my favorite item would probably be the Bombshell multiple stick--I posted a swatch of it and the lipstick below.  Sooooo pretty ladies! 

December's Ipsy bag:
*Signature by English Laundry perfume and cologne sample
*Bombshell Multiple Stick in Flustered
*Nicka K nail polish in a red shade (no  name on the bottle anywhere--weird)
*POP eyeshadow trio
*NYX Round Lipstick in Baby Pink





No comments:

Post a Comment